Walking with Wings
Do you need any additional support to remain safely at home and avoid costly nursing homes? Are you or is someone you love recovering after a hospital or facility stay?
Offers supportive care with:
Short-term assistant care to aid in your routine, to keep you as independent as possible.
Long-term supportive care to manage changes caused by health issues.
Professional reinforcement to keep you at the highest level of function and health.
We can provide daily assistance to ensure all of your Activities of Daily Living and more.
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Helping hand with dressing
- Ambulation support
- Medical reminders and aid
- Caring companionship
- Emergency on-call service
- Nutritional meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Transportation to visit family and friends
- Light housekeeping
Our supportive Home Care is personalized and tailored to the needs of each individual.
Clients receive one-on-one care and the attention they deserve.
We are Colorado Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Qualified Medication Administration Persons (QMAP)